NCERT National Council for Education Research and Training Recruitment Notification for LDC Posts
NCERT National Council for Education Research and Training Recruitment Notification for LDC Posts NCERT LDC Posts Recruitment-2016 Notification-Apply Online National Council of Educational Research and Training,Sri Aurobindo Marg , New Delhi -110016, System of Online Application for Recruitment (SOAR),National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) has given a LDC Posts Recruitment Notification-2016 to fillup the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in the PB-1 and inviting online applications from eligible candidates.
National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT)
|S.No||State/UT/District||Total number of posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
No. of Vacancies: 70
Last Date: 08.02.2016
Essential Educational Qualifications:
i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
ii)A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
1. Between 18 to 27 years
2. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Reservation for OBC is applicable only to those mentioned in the Central List of OBC’s amended from time to time and are not in the creamy layer. The candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories are required to submit their respective caste/disability/Service certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
3. Candidate belonging to PWD category should meet the prescribed criteria of physical disability of the respective category as per the Govt. of India Rules.
4.There is no age limit for the NCERT employees.
5. Crucial date for determining age limit will be 01/01/2016 and only Date ofBirth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted.
Application fees of Rs.200/- (non-refundable) is payable in the form of Bank Draft/Banker Cheque drawn in favour of “Secretary, NCERT” and payable at New Delhi by all candidates except SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. While sending Demand Draft alongwith application form, name of the candidate and URN should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
Scheme of Examination:
I) Written Examination (150 Marks and 3 Hours duration):
i) General Knowledge- 50 Marks (Objective type)
ii) General English- 50 Marks (Objective type)
iii) Written Expression- 50 Marks (Descriptive type)
(Hindi or English as per the choice of the candidate)
II) Those who qualify in the written examination will have to appear for skill test on Computer. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) is required to qualify the skill test. Skill test on Computer will be conducted by Council.
Centre for Examination:
The candidate should give two choices for centre of examination from the below mentioned centre in order of his/her preference. However, Council reserved the right to change or cancel centre of examination at any time.
1. New Delhi/Delhi
6. ShillongDate of Examination:
Examination may be held in the month of May/June 2016.
Check list before sending hard copy of application form:
- I) Photograph has been affixed on the application form and signed across the photograph
- II)Date and signature of the applicant is on the application form.
III) Wherever applicable, application fees by way of Demand Draft/Banker Cheque is enclosed and on the reverse the name of the candidate, URN is written.
- IV) On the top of the envelope Advt. Number, name of the post applied, URN &choice of centre is mentioned
Last date of filing online application : 08/02/2016 upto 5.00 pm
last date for receiving hard copy of application : 22/02/2016 upto 5.00 pm.
NCERT LDC Posts Recruitment-2016 Notification-Apply Online,National Council of Educational Research and Training Sri Aurobindo Marg , New Delhi -110016,System of Online Application for Recruitment (SOAR) Online application form, Fee Details, Last date, How to Apply, Exam date, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Results and more details at http://ciet.nic.in/norrs/soar.php